Thought I would take a page from Bobís book and do some spotting Retro style. My tower views didnít look very good, so I took the spot shots from regular propliner aircraft. They are identified in the narrative.
Propliner AI & Traffic: CalClassic & FS Aviator - Tom Gibson, Mike Stevens, Jason Krogmann, Manuel Jagmann, Bill Towers, Nikko Yaginuma, Richard Wright, Frederick Coleman, Dave Jones, Paul Haak, Marty Lochmiller, Ake Lindberg, Harland Sandberg, Richard Wright and Gary Harper.
Scenery: FS9 Standard, and:
- Karachi Jinnah Airport by Wolfgang Gersch with help from Tom Gibson.
- Airland v1 Runway/Taxiway textures by Nazim Ali Patel.
- Rwy12 and EZ scenery libraries.
- HDE 2.0 Cloud and ground texture enhancements by Pablo Diaz.
1. TWA Lockheed Connie L-1049G. Model by Manfred Jahn & team, paint by Dave McQueen.
2. Sabena Convair 240 CA-18, Original by Greg Pepper & Tom Gibson, upgraded
by Georg Hauzenberger (model) and Hans Hermann (textures) Virtual Birds Factory.
3. Cathay Pacific DC-4, model by Jens Kristensen, paint by Wayne Tudor.
4. Qantas DC-3 FS9 default, paint by Ben Remy.
5. NAC Vickers Viscount 800 model by Rick Piper. Repaint by Garry Russell.
6. BOAC Lockheed L-749 Connie, model by Manfred Jahn & team 749, paint by Tim Scharnhop.
7. Iran Airways DC-3 FS9 default, paint by Pantee Farhangi.
8. Lufthansa Vickers Viscount 814. Model by Rick Piper, Repaint by Garry Russell.
9. Philippine Air DC-4, Model by Jens Kristensen, paint by Carlos IŮaki O. Sievert.
10. Pilot Joe of Lockheed Connie, AI.
More in the reply . . . . . . . . .