Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Skyspirit 747-8I

I've heard of people having problems taking off, but this is the first time I've heard of one where the mains left the ground, but the nose didn't. That's a new one.
    Captain Kevin

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway four left, cleared for take-off.

2. Default

Hello,

yeah i have the same problem with the 747-8i the nose gears sticks to the ground but i have no clue how to adjust the trim in the cfg. HELP PLEASE
    Really I had a changed nothing about trim in FDE or aircraft.cfg ...
    I use the default aircraft.cfg .. full fuel load and no problem ...
    Weird that some people have problem to take off with this little bird
    http://www.simteevee.com/watch.php?mdid=1581&t=TEST

Regards.
    Last edited by Avechelice; 06-19-2011 at 12:14 AM.
    If you gave a couple of monkeys a box of ballpoints, enough paper, and enough time, they'd eventually finish up writing the complete works of Shakespeare

3. Default

Here is the solution to the problem, i had the problem myself and ive got the solution from their facebook site. Go into the aircraft.cfg file and scroll down to the section called airplane_geometry. There scroll down to the section called htail_incididence, i think its the number 16 from the top, and change the value there to 0.000 and save it. (use wordpad). Then just add it back to your 747-8i folder, answer yes to overwrite the excisting aircraft.cfg and you will have no problem after that. Happy flying.

4. Default

Hello,

I have no need of this edit .. (in the original aircraft.cfg this value is already there but with // (// 0.000) The original value is 9.200 )
    BTW
    (use wordpad)
    It's more safe to use NOTEPAD instead

Regards.
    If you gave a couple of monkeys a box of ballpoints, enough paper, and enough time, they'd eventually finish up writing the complete works of Shakespeare

5. Default

Instead of the problems of taking off, I want to know about the files of Os748body_l_l.bmp & Os748body_r_l.bmp (Night Texture).
    Why there is no light shining the vertical tail? No light shining the body and the engines when the headlights are on?
    When I fly posky 747-400 V4, they have lights shining on these parts.
    Is there any new texture about these?

6. Default

I'm not sure if it was the intention but the 'logo' light is a thing of the past due to cost-cutting measures.... and a brilliant one at that in my opinion.

the 747-8 takes of at about 170-180 knots-in FSX

8. Default

Has anyone else had trouble raising the nose landing gear after takeoff? I can get the beast off the ground just fine, but even below the gear retract airspeed limit I can't seem to get it up. No pun intended... Help? (Is this even the right thread to post this?)

9. Default

you can find one in www.simviation.com. it's a complete package, 225.15 MB, with a lot of liveries. good luck!

10. Default

They have repaired the take-off problem with a new files and before yo could take-off in auto pilot !