Thread: Nvidia Inspector settings

Default Nvidia Inspector settings

Hi Lots of questions?? and thanks for the help......I was helped gratefully with getting pointed to Nvidia Inspector (and off of enhancer) and was given settings that really helped me with graphic propblems with FS9. Are there different settings for FSX? If so can someone share with me what your optimal settings are? Getting involved with FSX (though still keeping FS9) so far seems complicated. I tried loading payware FSDT Fly Tampa Imagine, Eiresim etc lots of crashes. I have a strong computer and thought I could max my sliders (maybe not). Is getting involved so late in the game with FSX going to be a waiste with Flight coming out eventually?????

Quote Originally Posted by sonebone View Post
    Hi Lots of questions?? and thanks for the help......I was helped gratefully with getting pointed to Nvidia Inspector (and off of enhancer) and was given settings that really helped me with graphic propblems with FS9. Are there different settings for FSX? If so can someone share with me what your optimal settings are? Getting involved with FSX (though still keeping FS9) so far seems complicated. I tried loading payware FSDT Fly Tampa Imagine, Eiresim etc lots of crashes. I have a strong computer and thought I could max my sliders (maybe not). Is getting involved so late in the game with FSX going to be a waiste with Flight coming out eventually?????
    As I read the procedure, the settings for FSX are the same as for FS2004 but they need to be made to the FSX profile (and changes saved) -

http://www.simforums.com/forums/nhan...opic36586.html

Try experiments with backing off your sliders some and see if that improves things.

No one really knows what issues the new Flight program will have so do not depend upon it as the answer to all problems.
    David "Opa" Marshall

3. Default

Don't be surprised if the settings used in FS9 produce different results in FSX. With Nvidia Inspector I get way less (almost no) shimmering in FS9 compared with FSX.

With NVidia Enhancer using the older NVidia drivers the reverse was true!!

Regards, Mike Mann

Thanks......all this is way to complicated for the simple user, with all the tweaking when do you get to enjoy the game? I enjoy looking from an outdside view and enjoying the beautifull scenery and marvel at how well designed some of the payware is. Yet I spend 90% of my time tweaking graphics and upgrading AI and trying to learn alot of techincal things that my brain has a tough time grasping.......Thanks to all that make this alot easier for me............

5. Default

This after the instructions from that link the you sent ... well it doesn't worked pleaseeeeeee help i really followed the steps and the settings and it's got worst what shall i do ?

Follow this link:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/nhan...opic36586.html

Although the title says enhancer it is updated for Nvidia Inspector

Bruce
    I5-2500k@ 4.5Ghz/ 16 GB Gskill DDR3 1600/Nvidia GTX460 1GB// CH Yoke/Pedals/Throttle/TrackIR/Win7/ Fsx Deluxe SP1 & SP2

"Don't let fear or good judgment hold you back"