Thread: Cumulusx Prob

Default Cumulusx Prob

I just downloaded and installed CX 1.8 and now have a problem with my variometer and vvi. they buzz and vibrate all the time and are not as sensitive to wind speed. They lag badly, the altimeter can be showing a climb and they are showing a descent .How would I go about fixing or removing it?
    Dave

A more specific file name/link would be needed to help you with your problem.

Thanks.

John Thuot II
    A+/Network+

HP Z820 Workstation Intel Xeon 3.30ghz 8 Core Processor 2TB Hard Drive 16 gig of Ram 1125 Power Supply and 2 Gig Nvidia Quadro 4000

Thanks Jim....never heard of that....hmmmmmm

John Thuot II
    A+/Network+

HP Z820 Workstation Intel Xeon 3.30ghz 8 Core Processor 2TB Hard Drive 16 gig of Ram 1125 Power Supply and 2 Gig Nvidia Quadro 4000

By the way Jim, I just found out that I should have a few birds soaring thermals in normal condition. I have 118hrs in the DG and I have never seen a single bird. Do you suppose that my no thermal problem is in FSX itself? I'm running a basic dated 2009 so sp 1 & 2 should be already installed.
    Dave

kdhrocks....

In looking at the files with the program, it seems that there are folders with the program itself.

Did you click on the install batch file as instructed? If so, it would seem that the folders Misc that contain the objects your looking for to be removed would be placed inside your Sim Objects folder. The Modules folder for that program also contain the Cumulous X! Manuals and so forth as well too.

Hope this helps, I don't have it, but figured it might be a stepping stone for you. I downloaded it and looked it over.

John Thuot II
    A+/Network+

I had to go in and delete one file at a time but it worked. thanks
    Dave

No problem Dave, but at least you found them.

John Thuot II
    A+/Network+