Today United Airlines flight 381 is departing on an early morning flight from Denver Intl., Colorado for Dallas/Fort Worth Intl., Texas (KDEN - KDFW). Local time in Denver is 07:33 a.m. Flight time is about one hour and seventeen minutes for the 558 mile trip. We expect fair weather with medium cloud cover during the flight.
Aircraft: POSKY United Airlines Boeing 747-400by Project OpenSky
Model Designer : C. Vincent Cho
Flight Dynamics Designer: Warren C. Daniel
FDE Advisor's : Nick Peterson, Simon Ng Hin Tat
Quality Control : Simon Ng Hin Tat
Tested : Project-Opensky Members
Master textures : C. Vincent Cho
Painted : Vincent v/d Hof
AI Traffic: World of AI (WOAI).
Scenery: FS9 Standard, and:
- Denver Intl. Airport by BLUESKYSCENERY - (c) 2009 Gottfried Razek
- Dallas/Fort Worth Intl. Airport by FRAME-RATE-FRIENDLY Studio/(c) William Morgan 2005.
- Airland v1 Runway/Taxiway textures by Nazim Ali Patel.
- Rwy12 and EZ scenery libraries.
- HDE 2.0 Cloud and ground texture enhancements by Pablo Diaz.
1. Loading passengers and receiving initial flight and taxi instructions from ATC and Ground Control.
3. Starting our long taxi to Rwy. 35L.
4. About halfway to 35L.
5. Holding short with traffic behind us.
6. We’re on the runway, cleared and beginning our takeoff roll.
7. Airborne, gear coming up and monitoring instruments.
8. Turning toward our assigned heading of 126 degrees.
9. On course and climbing through twenty thousand feet.
10. Cruising at FL350 and nearly half way to Dallas.
More in the reply . . . . . . . . . .