Thread: Best fsx ERJ & CRJ?

Default Best fsx ERJ & CRJ?

Other than the fsx default....what is the best freeware Crj and ERJ Outthere. When I say this I mean who has the best model and textures to download with minimal tweeking. I have tried payware Wilco\feelthere but the product I think is not the best.I like the regional jets. I would rather have a freeware download but if someone insist on a payware that they can recommend that is very good (model & tetures) that I dont have to shell out alot of bucks for a substandard product I would appreciate it. Have a great day!

I'd search the libraries here and elsewhere. There are a lot of those planes out there, and what is acceptable to me, may not be up to speed for you. Since they are free, hitting the delete key doesn't hurt!...Don

I am trying to streamline my search. Since I am new I am looking for help from somone who has the knowledge about these aircraft. thanks

Posky do a crj and erj and they are free.

Most are for FS9 but they do work with fsx

http://www.projectopensky.com/

The install can be tricky and there is no support on there forum for the install ( just bugs etc.. ) but like i said they are free and they do make some great models.
    -Paul-
    i5 3750 @ 4.2ghz, GTX470 @ 1920x1080 - Asus P8Z77-V - 8gig ddr3 @ 1600mhz
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 - FSX and Prepar3d

there is a Delta package that contains a erj 145 that i think is very good [uses the CRJ 700 PANEL]

who makes it and/or do you have a file name.