Thread: Missing Coworker mission FSX

1. Smile Missing Coworker mission FSX

I have a question about a mission in FSX. Missing co worker. I found him once, but crashed upon landing while trying to pick him up and had to fly the mission again.
    I had the foresight to write down the coordinates where I found the coworker and when I started a new misssion to pick him up again, he was nowhere to be found at the previous coordinates.
    Does FSX move the missing coworker after each attempt, or am I a poor SARTech?
    Has anyone had any experience in this mission?
    Shehawk

2. Default

The position is not always the same, it is randomized. Next time, do a 'save flight' as soon as you have spotted him.

Paolo

3. Default

Thanks, I will save the flight next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    The position is not always the same, it is randomized. Next time, do a 'save flight' as soon as you have spotted him.

Paolo
    we actually can save missions at an exact moment ?
    FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM-INTEL E5400-2.7GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWSXPSP3 -GT220GEFORCE
    if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....

5. Default

Yes, I have done that countless times.

Paolo

6. Default

Second that... the Apple mission one with the Baron has about 84 checkpoints in it (now)

7. Default

I found him at N 48 27.00 W 120 58.30
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Missing Coworker 2012-4-28_9-31-57-0.jpg 
Views:	480 
Size:	166.0 KB 
ID:	125749

8. Default

I posted on this forum and found all six positions for the Missing Coworker.

http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums...-mission-help/

"We actually can save missions at an exact moment ?"

Show the Menu bar and choose 'Flights' + 'Save...'

I pause the mission as soon as I spot the Baron and save then.

Adding the rocks position to the positions shown on the map that makes for SEVEN crash sites!

Hmmm!
    Last edited by Chattan; 03-19-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Update

9. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by shehawk View Post
    I have a question about a mission in FSX. Missing co worker. I found him once, but crashed upon landing while trying to pick him up and had to fly the mission again.
    I had the foresight to write down the coordinates where I found the coworker and when I started a new misssion to pick him up again, he was nowhere to be found at the previous coordinates.
    Does FSX move the missing coworker after each attempt, or am I a poor SARTech?
    Has anyone had any experience in this mission?
    Shehawk
    Yes I have. The same thing happened to me several years ago, there was no rescue available. The later version of FSX had a change and you could land along side a small stream where the pilot crash landed and your can rescue him and fly home. One thing that I laughed about was they use the same downed pilot as they used in the CAP mission, funny......My last purchase had several changes, my recent purchase was 2013 - 2014 issue and there are other changes as well. Since Micorsoft doesn't support FSX I don't know whom is manufacturing recent issues. Also, if you can add scenery too the old version, that may also give you better rescue efforts. G.L. Capt.Will...