Tutorial please?

anscad

Could someone post a tutorial showing how to upload screenshots in this new format that has been adopted please? I tried to navigate to my new pis but I don't see how to do that from the interface. I would also like to be able to space out the pic a bit and put text between some shots.Thanks.

anscad, I will endeavour to update the screenshot tutorial section over the coming weekend. Time is a little tight at the moment due to work commitments.

All I'm basically doing at the moment is using the insert image icon on the toolbar and then selecting the files direct from my PC.

I am only uploading one shot at a time, as I find it easier to organise my post that way. I find if I use the bulk uploader the images are in no certain order and have to be re arranged.

Also doing it this way the attachments don't show up as full sized images as well.

If you want to enter text between the images, just left click next to the image and then hit return to create a space for your text.

Here are just a few quick shots of the way I do it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77840[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77841[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77843[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77844[/ATTACH]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm off to work in a little while so have limited time at the moment. I will try and post something Saturday, but I do believe that the Wife has some other plans for me. I'm off all next week, so if you can wait a few more days I will definitely get something posted. ;)

Let me know how you get on.

BTW forgot to mention that I'm using Firefox, might be slighty different with IE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Jan

As far as I can see there is a bulk uploader which will allow you to upload ten shots at a time. It does appear that they don't load in order. I must admit that I haven't used that facility yet, but I have the weekend off at the moment to have a play around.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived