Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ride Along With the Coast Guard as They Prep for Possible Storm at TNCM

Thumbs up Ride Along With the Coast Guard as They Prep for Possible Storm at TNCM

Go with the Coast Guard as they practice water rescues as Hurricane Earl approaches St. Maarten's...

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST OF THE STORY!

WARNING!: View at your own risk & have your popcorn ready! Perhaps coffee too!

Where's the MAKO from, is it one of yours?

Wow, those are really nice shots.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by mav316 View Post
    Where's the MAKO from, is it one of yours?
    What's an MAKO?

Quote Originally Posted by Menemeth View Post
    What's an MAKO?
    Isnt that the Coast Guard MAKO you are flying?

Thumbs down

Isnt that the Coast Guard MAKO you are flying?
    It's the FS9 IcarusGold Agusta A109 (PayWare), and quite cheesie if you ask me. I think the FreeWare A109 is better than this crappy copter

Nice ones Menemeth. Be careful, the storm will give a hel-of-time-copter ride.

Its shape resembled the MAKO a bit, but your right thats not the best looking model of the Augusta A109! Alphasims might have done a better job! Too bad whatever happened to them happened! I really was hoping to be able to purchase that Merlin from them one day! There isn't any other links on that other site they gave rights to for it! I lost out on a nice aircraft!

Alphasims had the best looking payware helicopters (just my opinion) I thought the Merlin, Apache, and blackhawks were very detailed! To bad there all gone! I would have bought them some day! I have ran out of airports to buy, SO I was turning my attention to Highly detailed aircrafts!

I was just looking at The Nemeth Design Sikorsky S-76 (another aircraft that is similar to this one), if it were modified to look like this aircraft it would look much better!!

Arrow

Its shape resembled the MAKO a bit, but your right thats not the best looking model of the Augusta A109! Alphasims might have done a better job! Too bad whatever happened to them happened! I really was hoping to be able to purchase that Merlin from them one day! There isn't any other links on that other site they gave rights to for it! I lost out on a nice aircraft!

Alphasims had the best looking payware helicopters (just my opinion) I thought the Merlin, Apache, and blackhawks were very detailed! To bad there all gone! I would have bought them some day! I have ran out of airports to buy, SO I was turning my attention to Highly detailed aircrafts!
    AlphaSim didn't go anywhere. All they did was change their name to Virtavia, but it's the same old folks still running it (Dano, Phil, etc). Then they moved their old products under the Virtavia name & raised the prices on them. Just go to SimMarket.com & you'll see what i'm talking about.