Thread: What is the best B777 and A380 payware add-ons aircraft for FSX?

Default What is the best B777 and A380 payware add-ons aircraft for FSX?

I want a Boeing 777 and Airbus A380 for my FSX. What is the best payware add-ons?

i think the overland simmers sky models are pretty gd and they also come with many repaints in the package

Quote Originally Posted by hmklee13 View Post
    I want a Boeing 777 and Airbus A380 for my FSX. What is the best payware add-ons?
    You can download this file here in Flightsim : ap77xbgk.zip
    It's the PIA B777 with the real GE sound,if you want a other texture go to : http://www.projectopensky.com/
    One thing READ the manual about the install of the airplane it's some time a little complicate .

And the best,it's all FREE.
    Jan

Default Thanks to F70 and 817.

Dear F70

I've downloaded ap77xbgk.zip (PIA B777) as u suggest and it was awesome. But i have a few questions. In the readme file from the ap77xbgk.zip it say i need to copy the effect file from the aircraft folder to my FSX/effects folder but I can't fine the effects folder from the downloaded aircraft folder so is that ok without copying that? The GE engine sound is great but the volume is too low (lower than the default FSX jet's idle engine volume) and is that right or is there something wrong? And can I use all the 777 aircraft texture (777-200,772ER,772LR,777-300,773ER) from http://www.projectopensky.com/index....ads&showcat=19 (posky homepage/download/boeing/777v2) and does it function of there respective aircraft. E.X the engine sounds, weight and there maximum range.

I'm new for the Project Open Sky add-ons aircraft so pls give me some suggestions. Thank you...

Another question to 817. Is the "OVERLAND" a combined aircraft package or for only A380 and is that gonna work for FSX? If, where do I have to purchase?

yes hmklee13 the overland package is a complete aircraft package and comes with both Boeing and airbus packages and yes it will work for fsx. as to where i got it, i got it from a friend. ill see if i can find out where he got it from