Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS2004/FSX/X-Plane Optimizer 2010 Plus = ???

Default get ris of Optimizer Plus.

Like a couple of others I downloaded optimizer plus 2010, got the dot-net rubish, and never got an email containing any serial number. i think the Flightsim.com staff should take their responsibility and remove this kind of crap from their site. It really seems they are just collecting emails for spam purposes.
    The FSim com staff should be aware that this is bad for the imago [image/] of this site. One trusts the files on this site to be okay and neat.

Default check

check the forum and don't download or use it!

3. Default

I am in the same boat. I posted a comment. I think it's crapware. FlightSim should make sure that all uploaders provide a legit email and name for support and followup purposes. Don't download or install this junkware.

4. Default

I think the file has been pulled from the data base by the staff as I don't see it in the list any-more. I'm another bloke who downloaded it while it was still up, and also got no joy with a key.

Unhappy optimizer plus 2010...

I┤ve downloaded the file from "FLIGHT SIM.COM"...DOESN┤T WORKS...
    I did send my mail but NO CODE, NO NOTHING...Somebody should tell "Flight sim.com" about this...is evidently a fraud!!!!
    By the way, I don┤t think is Microsoft...
    Luis Alvarez

Default Optimizer Plus 2010

Complete waste of time. Same experience as everyone else. No "Free Licence" key forthcoming no matter how many times I request it.
    Who are these people and what the hell are they up to?

Jock

7. Default

I installed the 'optimizer' a few days ago, hoping it could get out more of my pc for my beloved simulator. After I figured out that this must be some kind of a joke or something, I started fsx to check if it hasn't hit my performance or similar. And indeed, I get less fps and the 'system out of memory' error which I never got until I installed that program. Whoever uploaded this onto the site has to get banned from the whole internet, it's a shame!!!
    Last edited by drobson; 06-23-2010 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Language.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sanh View Post
    Looks dodgy to me. People are questioning it on other flightsim sites as well.

I was installing it while reading forum messages so i cancelled the install when i read other comments. If this proves to be not legit, who knows what it could be installing on your machine? A part of the install downloaded something from the net when I was installing.

Previously I always used to trust flight sim downloads. Times are changing.
    same here. Problem is, I'm 2 hours away from landing and can't do any anti-virus scan yet.

9. Default

Well i have installed it today and same thing happen to me, no key no nothing!

Even now for the second time that i run my FSX a " blue screen shows up after 20 minuts to 30 minuts of flight! Windows Blue screen error with hexadecimal code " <- this means that i dont install nothing on this computer at almost 1 month, i fly every days and this Blue screen shows up after i have installed and uninstalled this crapy shizznit program of optimizing my #"?$" , and btw i just have this computer dedicated 100% for FSX, no other progs or any kind of internet usage!

wow this Optimizer program its a total fake that will use or email to send our data to the stupid abnormal hacker the info that he wants to get from us! maybe its our keys of products that we have boughted to they can use it to crack programs or selling, it can be our emails accounts and passwords or any other thing!!!! OMFG I feel that i wanna kill the guy that made this!! it ruined alots of work that i did on my simulator, lots of hours of tuning up and optimizing it for my hardware, and i guess the unique solution that i got now its formating my computer again and starting it from scratch! im going to change all my email passwords either!

THIS IS MY MESSAGE FOR U DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM!!!!

I have just seen this thread since the blue screens error, and im pissed off with me for not making a depth research on google to find any credibility on the software or even reading some forum threads like this one!

THIS IS MY MESSAGE FOR U DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM!!!! THIS IS MY MESSAGE FOR U DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM!!!! THIS IS MY MESSAGE FOR U DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM!!!!

After reading through three pages I hereby ask that this software be removed and the author banned from posting any further files unless proven to be usefull.