Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FS2004/FSX/X-Plane Optimizer 2010 Plus = ???

1. Default FS2004/FSX/X-Plane Optimizer 2010 Plus = ???

Hi All.

Has anyone at this forum tried: "FS2004/FSX/X-Plane Optimizer 2010 Plus" ???
    (its new in the file section)
    If yes, then what is your opinion on this ??

Thanks in advance.
    elitheman.
    Intel Core i7 920 2,67GHz., Gigabite x58 UD4, 6GB DDR3 RAM, Nvidia Geforce 285 GTX, Vista Home Premium 64

2. Default

Just saw it too in the download section....anyone tried it yet?

Thumbs down I am still waiting for the Serial Number....

Can't try it, no serial number yet...hmmm, probably a scam, now I will have lots of e-mail in my account, from random sources trying to sell me stuff I don't need. Where are the other 200 downloaders comments now ?????

I have also dl'd it, and since yesterday, I still don't have the serial number reply in my email. I did use my secondary, junky email tho.

I saw this on the new files list and didn't download it due to suspicions as to what it did (or didn't do) and a need to register with some unknown individual and pass on my email address.

IAN
    Q9550 @ 3.78 GHz with Gainward GTX570 1.25 Gig DRAM
    4 Gig DDR2 RAM - Windows 7 64 Bit
    FSX SP2
    Resolution 1680 X 1050 X32

6. Default Plane Optimizer

I am waiting now for 2 hours for the key via e-mail. Is this real? What is wrong?

Thumbs down

I downloaded it too.
    But as everyone else got no key. Waiting now a couple of houers. It's suspicous that there is no website for this product, no name or anything.

I think its a hoax, an open port for spam. This is the first time i regretet a download from this site.

metro

Yep. Please can someone remove it from the file library until it is proved to be legit?

Thanks, IAN
    Q9550 @ 3.78 GHz with Gainward GTX570 1.25 Gig DRAM
    4 Gig DDR2 RAM - Windows 7 64 Bit
    FSX SP2
    Resolution 1680 X 1050 X32

9. Default

Looks dodgy to me. People are questioning it on other flightsim sites as well.

I was installing it while reading forum messages so i cancelled the install when i read other comments. If this proves to be not legit, who knows what it could be installing on your machine? A part of the install downloaded something from the net when I was installing.

Previously I always used to trust flight sim downloads. Times are changing.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cianpars View Post
    Yep. Please can someone remove it from the file library until it is proved to be legit?

Thanks, IAN
    Probably that thing is an hoax, but usually the principle is that you are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Paolo