This is a Japan Airlines flight (RJTT to VHHX). Departure time from Tokyo, Haneda is 6:17 a.m. Flight time to Hong Kong for the 1,597 NM flight is approximately five hours and forty three minutes. We have 5,000 gallons of fuel on board for the trip.
Aircraft: Japan Airlines Douglas DC-7C - Tom Gibson and Greg Pepper's GMAX DC-7C. Paint by Wayne Tudor.
Propliner AI & Traffic: CalClassic & FS Aviator - Tom Gibson, Mike Stevens, Jason Krogmann, Manuel Jagmann, Bill Towers, Nikko Yaginuma, Richard Wright, Frederick Coleman, Dave Jones, Paul Haak, Marty Lochmiller, Ake Lindberg, Harland Sandberg, Richard Wright and Gary Harper.
Scenery: FS9 Standard.
Tokyo Haneda, 1962 by Aaron Seymour and Tom Gibson of calclasic.com.
Hong Kong Kai Tak 1963 by Tom Gibson and Jim Vile. Mesh files by Holger Sandmann.
Scenery also uses Rwy12 and EZ scenery libraries.
HDE 1.0 Clouds by Pablo Diaz.
1. Boarding passengers. Engines 3 & 4 have been started.
2. Taxiing to runway 33 for takeoff. We have some traffic following us.
4. Turning toward course and climbing over northeast Tokyo.
5. Were at about three thousand feet heading southwest.
6. Climbing through fourteen thousand feet near Shizuoka.
7. Cruising at FL17 over the southern tip of Hyuga Province, Japan.
8. Were now at midpoint over the Eastern China Sea.
9. Cruising near Putain, Fujain Province China.
10. Forty miles out of Hong Kong ATC provides a course change and instructions to begin our descent.
More in the reply . . . . . . . . . . . . . .