Thread: Mid-Air Refueling

Default Mid-Air Refueling

I know Fs9 has no support for mid-air refueling....or is that still the case. Just wondering if any remembers the name of that one AI file a long time that simulated mid air refueling with a KC-35 Tanker out of San Francisco Intl. That is a file I remember having a long time ago and now I cant find it.

I have been wheeling and turning and burning in "THE BONE" and I was thinking what a photo op that would be to show "THE BONE" attempting a mid air refueling!

any suggestions?

Hello,

http://flightsim.com/file.php?cm=SEA...e=KC-135T1.ZIP

Name: kc-135t1.zip Size: 22,088,380 Date: 05-08-2006 Downloads: 7,853
    FS2004 Boeing KC-135T Stratotanker v1.85. Model build in Gmax, with Pennsylvania Air National Guard textures, reflections, night lighting with PDI lights; completely new flight dynamics; animated flaps, ailerons, elevators, spoilers, rudder, extendable/retractable refueling boom, gear with steerable nose wheels, opening crew an cargo doors; separate landing and taxi lights. Model, textures and FDE by Rok Dolenec. Includes a custom panel, all custom gauges, Com 1/Com2, Nav 1/Nav 2, altitude callout, ADF/VOR1, VOR2, transponder, autopilot, fully functional throttle quadrant/landing gear panel, engine start panel, 2D views. Original by Chuck Grimes, Arne Bartels, Jean-Pierre Langer, Dai Griffiths, Robert K. Guy, Emil Serafino Jr. (See also KC-135T2.ZIP)
    Maybe you can check this or those others ?

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Panels
    FS2004 Air Refueling Gauge

[ Download | View ]

Name: air_rfl.zip Size: 29,139 Date: 06-01-2009 Downloads: 483
    FS2004 Air Refueling Gauge. This is a gauge made from xml. The fuel can be actually added while flying. In addition, it is possible to apply also to a variety of addon aircraft. By Yuya "Sylphide" Ogata, Mr. Hiroshi Igami and Mr. Ken.

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Modern Military
    FS2004 KC-135E Stratotanker v1.9 Patch

[ Download | View ]

Name: kc135e19.zip Size: 3,646,599 Date: 11-28-2006 Downloads: 2,249
    FS2004 KC-135E Stratotanker v1.9 Patch. Update for FS2004 Boeing KC-135 Stratotanker v1.8, file name KC135E_1.ZIP. Model changes include fully animated refueling boom, animated crew and cargo door, model with fixed refueling boom and model with refueling drogue attached, so now it can be used for AI or multiplayer air refueling. Copilot's panel added and some graphics in other bitmaps upgraded. Model and FDE by Rok Dolenec. Panel by Chuck Grimes.

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Modern Military
    FS2004 KC-135T Patch

[ Download | View ]

Name: kc-135t2.zip Size: 5,652,708 Date: 09-27-2006 Downloads: 2,554
    FS2004 KC-135T Stratotanker Patch. An update for Boeing KC-135T Stratotanker v1.85, filename KC-135T1.ZIP. Model changes include fully animated refueling boom, better engine textures, model with fixed refueling boom and model with refueling drogue attached, so now it can be used for AI or multiplayer air refueling. Model and FDE by Rok Dolenec. All glass cockpit HSI/ADI,G Eccellertion, new artwork on bitmaps. Original by Chuck Grimes, Arne Bartels, Jean-Pierre Langer, Dai Griffiths, Robert K. Guy, Emil Serafino Jr.
    Regards.
    Last edited by Avechelice; 01-13-2010 at 04:25 PM.
    If you gave a couple of monkeys a box of ballpoints, enough paper, and enough time, they'd eventually finish up writing the complete works of Shakespeare

as always you the man Avechelice, the only thing I found was some ole school tristar L-1011 refuelers at some airport! but I will check those out! Thanks for the info!

-Mav

I remember a payware Italian fighter package - from Lago I think - which include VC-10 aircraft for air to air refueling. Was a very interesting thing to chase the tanker, but neat to watch the fuel fill up. That was for FS2002 if my memory is correct.
    Hello Dave

@ PawPaw's house - near KADS, Addison, Texas, USA

Just noticed something , i am suppose to install the aircrafts and the updates in this order correct?

A) KC135T1.zip <-----base aircraft ?

B) KC135T2.cip <-----1st update v.1.85

C) KC135E <---------2nd update v. 1.90

Is this order correct Avechelice, because that is how I installed them,

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Reggie but these were the files that I actually had before, after I read the read me file I remembered it saying that these aircrafts fly at a certain time from SanFrancisco to SanDeigo and back. This is was the file I had before, but not with all these updates! Thanks anyhow

-Mav

Quote Originally Posted by mav316 View Post
    Just noticed something , i am suppose to install the aircraft and the updates in this order correct?

A) KC135T1.zip <-----base aircraft ?

B) KC135T2.cip <-----1st update v.1.85

C) KC135E <---------2nd update v. 1.90

Is this order correct Avechelice, because that is how I installed them,

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Reggie but these were the files that I actually had before, after I read the read me file I remembered it saying that these aircrafts fly at a certain time from SanFrancisco to SanDeigo and back. This is was the file I had before, but not with all these updates! Thanks anyhow

-Mav
    Hi all I am posting this in order to help others looking for help in mid air refueling the KC135E-2nd update v. 1.90 looks to be part of another package.
    The A and B listed here seem to be all that's required for mid air refueling this is what I got from reading the read me files.
    I hope this helps,
    Regards Rockman