Orion Lyau has just released his new Multiplayer Carrier Ops - Nimitz mission for FSX Acceleration The mission is a result of a couple of months of work and testing, and we can finally use Javier’s Nimitz in multiplayer and fly carrier ops
The new mission features:
- The beautiful USS Nimitz carrier by Javier Fernandez
- The carrier is moving and all systems are working - the meatball, catapults and arresting gear are fully operational in multiplayer.
- A Boeing 737 refueling tanker
- A P.L.A.T. camera view where you can watch the aircraft landing on the carrier and provide LSO communication.
- You can use the new Hornet HUD to track the carrier ILS and TACAN for precise landing and night operations.
The mission can be downloaded here: Multiplayer Carrier Ops - Nimitz
Here is some footage from a couple of multiplayer sessions with the mission
FSX Multiplayer Fun [HD]
And some screenshots: