Thread: What add on am I looking for? - Can't remember the name

1. Default What add on am I looking for? - Can't remember the name

The other day I saw a very nice add on that I was interested in, however I did not write the name of it down. It was airport ground enhancements. Has a taxi car (where you can follow the car to your gate or wherever), then has the guy giving you the hand signals and signals you when to stop and then will chock your wheels. The jetway will come out if you request it. Then the pushback vehicle will push you back so your facing the right direction and then tell you when it is safe to start your engines..I really wish i could remember which add on this was. Any one have any idea?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Asad Khawer View Post
    YES!!! Thank you so much!!!

Will this add on interfere with REX? With their airport ground textures?

Also, I just plan on using this add on with Air Hauler. So I would not really need a jetway gate. WIll I still be able to use this if I am using ramps or medium airport parking? I guess, if I have to, I could start using gates.

You're more than welcome mate.

Not at all, it does not interfere with anything.

And yep, you can use it anywhere, it can also attach air stairs to your aircraft if you are not parked at a jetway gate, and will also bring out cargo trucks / carts to your aircraft.

I think it is one of the best enhancements for FS, you will not regret the purchase!

5. Default

You're more than welcome mate.

Not at all, it does not interfere with anything.

And yep, you can use it anywhere, it can also attach air stairs to your aircraft if you are not parked at a jetway gate, and will also bring out cargo trucks / carts to your aircraft.

I think it is one of the best enhancements for FS, you will not regret the purchase!
    What about frame rate? Will that affect it drastically? With thebasic ground AI, I am ok. and sit nice at my 24FPS limit. I guess I could always just see for myself, its only 18.00. I will be purchasing this in the morning for sure!!

6. Default

Hm. Reading it more, I notice that the airports they support are not in the US. I'm going to assume then that this add on won't be useful to me since I am in the US?

http://www.aerosoft.com/shop-re/links/aesairports.html

You have to be aware that default FS airports are not supported, it is only add-on airports. However most payware addon airports for the US are supported, and are visible on that list if you scroll down.

And as far as personal experience goes, there is no frame rate hit using AES.

8. Default

You have to be aware that default FS airports are not supported, it is only add-on airports. However most payware addon airports for the US are supported, and are visible on that list if you scroll down.

And as far as personal experience goes, there is no frame rate hit using AES.
    Well scratch that idea now. I dont use add on air ports. I use the default ones that come with FSX. Example) o'hare, bradley.

Damn.

Oh. Well in that case, hard luck mate.

But I would recommend getting some nice add-ons. You will be surprised how much FSDreamTeam's Chicago O'Hare and AES working together will change the FS world!

10. Default

Oh. Well in that case, hard luck mate.

But I would recommend getting some nice add-ons. You will be surprised how much FSDreamTeam's Chicago O'Hare and AES working together will change the FS world!
    It's not actually O'hare that I use. It's KMLI, Quad City (i think).