Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 2D panel for FSX acceleration ?

  1. #1

    Question 2D panel for FSX acceleration ?

    hi everyone !
    has there been any 2D panel releases for the aircrafts of FSX acceleration that have no 2D panel ?
    THANKS !!

  2. #2

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by lefu View Post
    hi everyone !
    has there been any 2D panel releases for the aircrafts of FSX acceleration that have no 2D panel ?
    THANKS !!

    Don't know, but you can always remove the 2D panel definitions from the aircraft's 'panel.cfg' file.

  3. #3

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by McFlysky View Post
    Don't know, but you can always remove the 2D panel definitions from the aircraft's 'panel.cfg' file.
    what do you mean by " removing the 2D panel definition " ?
    is'nt "correct the panel definition or add" ?

  4. #4

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by lefu View Post
    what do you mean by " removing the 2D panel definition " ?
    is'nt "correct the panel definition or add" ?
    Yes I suppose you could create the 2D information. But you will need cockpit graphics too.

  5. #5

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by McFlysky View Post
    Yes I suppose you could create the 2D information. But you will need cockpit graphics too.
    hope there will be any releases soon.

  6. #6

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by lefu View Post
    hi everyone !
    has there been any 2D panel releases for the aircrafts of FSX acceleration that have no 2D panel ?
    THANKS !!
    lefu,
    I found this. might interest you:
    http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=149291

    its a 2d panel for the FA18 hornet accel.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Imlay City, Michigan
    Posts
    8,279

    Default

    Download a 2D that you like. Big Caveat: If you want to keep the VC also, you'll have to merge the new panel.cfg's 2D descriptions with the original panel.cfg.
    There are lots of FS9 panels that will work but some FS2002 gauges used in them may not. The possibility also exists that the background bitmap(s) may need tweaking...Don

  8. #8

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme76 View Post
    lefu,
    I found this. might interest you:
    http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=149291

    its a 2d panel for the FA18 hornet accel.
    haa! very funny xtreme !
    because that is the addon i created ! thanks for the help lol !
    FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM-INTEL E5400-2.7GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWSXPSP3 -GT220GEFORCE
    if you never wonder, its because you know everything....

Similar Threads

  1. Acceleration F/A 18 Panel
    By bmw1984 in forum FSX
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 04:08 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 12:17 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 11:33 AM
  4. Acceleration Help
    By bbjorge in forum FSX
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 05:12 PM
  5. acceleration
    By Lth109 in forum FS2002
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2002, 08:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •