The bug's coming now. I never had this problem before. I've been running FSX more than a year and half till now, I got a major problem.
While running FSX, computer just shuts down. It happened a number of times.
After that happened, this was what I did (each shutdown, a new problem occur):
* Rebuilt fsx.cfg because it was corrupted.
* Installed update video card drivers from Nvidia official website, hard shutdown corrupted my video drivers
* Reinstalled Sound Card drivers, it went corrupted due to hard shut down by FSX
Despite all that, the problem persists. FSX shuts down the computer. Completely black out.
My system config:
* Memory: more than 3.5 GB
* Windows XP SP2
* FSX SP2
* Nvidia GEForce NX8500GT video card
* Creative Xi-Fi Sound Card
I fly payware A/C such as PMDG 747, MD-11, Captain Sim 757.