Thread: RWY 12 object libraries

1. Default RWY 12 object libraries

I have noticed that some of the FS2004 sceneries available for download contain the notation that the installation of RWY 12 object libraries be installed. When checking the RWY 12 files, I notice several different sets of files. My question is exactly what do I have to download and install? All of the RWY 12 files?

Please advise and thanks,

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by kevchris View Post
    I have noticed that some of the FS2004 sceneries available for download contain the notation that the installation of RWY 12 object libraries be installed. When checking the RWY 12 files, I notice several different sets of files. My question is exactly what do I have to download and install? All of the RWY 12 files?

Please advise and thanks,

Kevin
    There are three, rather large sets of RWY12 Object libraries. You can find them in the library here or at Avsim.

I recommend that you install all three sets as authors may use objects from any of the librarys. That way you will only need to install them once and virtually all sceneries which you might download in the future, which use RWY12 objects, will display properly.

You do NOT need to install the RWY12 Object Placing program itself - just the three library collections.

Hope that helps.
    David "Opa" Marshall