Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Milton Shup's DASH 7 for FSX ????

1. Default Milton Shup's DASH 7 for FSX ????

Hi all.

The dash7v1 (& v9) is a remarkable free download playable on FS9.
    Dos any one know a way to put it and use it on FSX ???

Thanks elitheman.

2. Default

Shupe, Milton Shupe

Quote Originally Posted by meshman2 View Post
    Shupe, Milton Shupe
    lolol

Or, to developers, that's "Uncle Milton" .
    Felix/FFDS

5. Default

To answer your question, yes there is a fully FSX SP2 compatible one available of the same Dash. On Milton's website you can download the FSX updates, which you install after you've installed the original. I fly it in FSX Acceleration, with the updates and it looks and flies perfectly, with all intended systems fully functional. There is also a fantastic set of prop textures available, just cannot remember whether from same site. See the attached screenshot in FSX Acceleration.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lowveld.jpg 
Views:	1799 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	40622  

Sorry to be so uninformed but what is Miltons website?

thanks. eray9s

Hi,you can find the FSX Dash 7 at www.freewebs.com/wreckerman or Milton's site is www.flightsimonline.com the freewebs site is NorCal Prop Clubs site and all their birds are freeware and FSX certified,hope this helps.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by aircav1970 View Post
    Hi,you can find the FSX Dash 7 at www.freewebs.com/wreckerman or Milton's site is www.flightsimonline.com the freewebs site is NorCal Prop Clubs site and all their birds are freeware and FSX certified,hope this helps.
    Thanks aircav1970
    I've downloaded from NorCal Prop Clubs & installed it but as soon as I took it for a "test flight" I got strange messeges that some actions can only be activated in FS98 !!?? Appart from that it reacts very slow.
    I can't find any download which maches FSX on Molton's site ??!! So, I guess I'll have to keep on flying it on FS9.

Default RC-7B Crazy Hawk

Ok, I can email cfg and air to whomever wants them. I have been flying and tweaking it along since FS2002. It works well in FSX and the props are ok. The model is 'dash7.mdl, 2,319 kb, dated 9/13/2002. This is the US Army 'Crazy Hawk' paint. So post a private message with your email and I'll zip and send. This is one heck of a turbo prop. Never get tired of flying it (lands almost anywhere, too).

You would need your own panel (FSX compatible). And for the sound search for 'C-130H' sound, orig for FS2000, orig by A. R. Swindle and tweaked by Milton (as mono-but fantastic turbo prop sound-get it !!!). If you want the texture it's 2.5 Mb or so, but it's zippable, so no problem. Standing by. Here is pic.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    PS: This repaint is by Tom Woods, for the usarmvirtual.org va and for Ray Brower. It is not Mike Huang's repaint, so CHECK THE MODEL (see above).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RC7B_ArmyMultiFuntion.jpg 
Views:	1991 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	40774  
    Last edited by napamule2; 08-11-2009 at 03:13 AM.

10. Default

The filename you need to download Dash7v2a. You can also find it at AVSIM. If you do not come right with the prop textures, mail me so I can help you.