Thread: Weather Radar Display

Default Weather Radar Display

I have tried to make YAGET , (which is yet another google earth mapping device from the library here), work but cannot get the plane position to update on the screen. Must be due to the new version changes in google earth. Anyone that has this working please compare notes with me.

I do have Gmap which works great but does not show the current weather, like google earth does.

I cannot afford wx500 from Reality XP at this time. Is there anything else to try that would show me my current plane location and any weather radar images, whether they come from FSX data or real world data.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtneeb View Post
    I have tried to make YAGET , (which is yet another google earth mapping device from the library here), work but cannot get the plane position to update on the screen. Must be due to the new version changes in google earth. Anyone that has this working please compare notes with me.

I do have Gmap which works great but does not show the current weather, like google earth does.

I cannot afford wx500 from Reality XP at this time. Is there anything else to try that would show me my current plane location and any weather radar images, whether they come from FSX data or real world data.
    i remember there was a widget or something that does that, but not sure where. not sure about the yaget