Thread: FSX Bonanza A36

1. Default FSX Bonanza A36

Hey there,
    This is my first post on this forum. I joined because I am very interested in the A36 for FSX. In the real world, I am planning to buy a Bonanza G36 (an A36 with the Garmin 1000) and probabbly will, but I wanted a bonanza for FSX so that I could play around with it at home. After I came across your product, I was amazed at the good reviews it has, also it includes the reality Xp radar (i have been simming for about 5 years now, so I know what it is)! Well, my question is: Is there a posibillity we could see the A 36 before the end of the month? I find myself checking the site every single day, for I can't wait to get a bonaza 36 for FSX! Also, are there any plans to get a G36bonanza into your product lineup? Thanks!
    Eric Escribano

Hi Eric,

Whilst only the likes of Lou can definitively answer the question, given that the FSX Dakota is still being "troubleshooted" after its release I think the liklihood of an FSX A36 by the end of May is extremely small. These things are not usually publicly announced until they're almost ready for release (after Beta testing) but "by the end of the year" might be more realistic.

The Bonanza has been very popular in FS2004 and is an obvious candidate for FSX, but "when" is the question most likely to be answered by "when its ready".

Obviously any help you can give with access to a real G36 would help to speed things up .....

Alastair
    Last edited by alastairmonk; 05-22-2008 at 05:14 AM.

AOPA #04634067

<Homer> Ummmmm.... G36......</Homer>

|XP Pro SP3|Asus P5Q Pro|Intel E8400 3.0GHz OC'd to 4.02GHz|Radeon HD4870 1gb|4 GB G.SKILL HK|WD Caviar Black 640GB|RAIDMAX HYBRID 630W|

4. Default

The very same question was asked by Lou Friday and now i know why , the Bonanza is flying in FSX but at this stage only on my computer as it is in production with the external model remapped and optimized for FSX , there remains the VC to be completed and i expect to send this to The Boss sometime early July for his inspection, at that point the liveries and Avionics can be finalized .
    By the end of the summer at the outside would be my estimate, and i was given to understand the Dakota Turbo would be released first.

Once the Bonanza comes there will finally be peace and harmony throughout the land!

|Win7 x64 | Gigabyte P67A UD4 B3 | Intel i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | eVGA GTX570 1280MB | 2x4 GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint | 120GB Mushin Callisto SSD | 36GB Raptor | 250GB Seagate | Seasonic X750w | Corsair 650D|

6. Default

Any updates guys?

Hi,

As Lou has by all accounts departed the flight simulator scene it is highly unlikely that there will be any further development of the FSX Bonanza. Sorry.

Alastair

AOPA #04634067

Does anyone know if Dreemfleet is still making the A36 for FSX ? it's been a lomg time since I heard anything......

Hi,

As far as I know my earlier comments still apply. With Lou "gone" there will be no further development from Dreamfleet, with the possible exception of the airliner Paul Golding is working on. Sorry ....

Alastair

AOPA #04634067