Hi Chris !HAVING A PROBLEM INSTALLING FSC&T3 TO MY WINDOWS XP COMPUTER,PENT 4
THE FS98 DISK(A) BOOTS UP TILL I GET TO THE PART TO FIND WHERE THE CD IS (E)
IT CANT FIND IT
IF I PUT JUST THE CD IN, IT CANT FIND FS98
WORKED FINE ON MY OLD COMPUTER SO I KNOW IT WORKS
CAN I MANUALLY INSTALL IT?
THE COMPUTER WORKS GREAT WITH :CFS,CFS2,FS98 W\COPILOT,MS TRAIN SIM
First off, STOP SHOUTING !
Here's the installation, step by step:
1) After the program starts you first get the Licence Statement. Agree.
2) Assuming you have the Runtime files, press Continue.
3) Now it searches for FS98. The default is the CD drive (E, but as yours is
likely to be on your HD (like mine) click the small arrow to the right of
the E: and Select the drive where you have FS98
4) Now scroll down until you find your Flight Simulator Directory. Highlight
and press Continue.
5) You should now get a statement:
"FSClouds will be installed in...
If you want to proceed with installation press Continue ... etc"
The files should now be installed.
Hope this helps,