Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fog Hopping

Default Fog Hopping

Hello my friends, welcome to another loco post, hehe. Just an edit I did of Warwick Carter's fantastic P-51.

A P-51 does a low pass over the Pacific while streaming through the fog. It invokes my romantic soul again!!!! lol Peer, would you please read us one of your famous poems? YES?

Hope you amigos enjoy the post, thanks for looking, hope you have a fantastic day!!!!

GREETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p517.1.jpg 
Views:	371 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	1904  
    Take Care,
    Dave

Blog Entries

How do you it?
    Looks like I'm going to have to spend more sleepless nights with my editing suite.

Breathtaking edit Mr. Artist!! Because of your foggy mind this must have been an easy one Serious: GREAT job my friend!!

Lol thanks for the replies guys!!!!

Simon- thanks so much my friend!!!! LOL sorry about the sleepless nights. You make fantastic shots already, so no worries there. If you want to know more about how to make different kinds of edits, let me know, I'd be more than happy to try and help .

Peer- LOL of course my foggy mind helped. I'm afraid there's only fog and pretty women in there, lol. And lots of loco things too. Who wants to join the party in my mind? NOBODY? WHAA? Why? lol. Thanks so much my friend for the great compliment, it means a lot !!!!
    Take Care,
    Dave

My, how ahtsy fahtsy! The sheer, passionate poetry. And from Dave. I don't think he was wearing his speedos when creating that ethereal image.

OK, flyboy, when is the exhibition.....of your art, not the speedos.
    --Dan Roman; Sunland, CA; FSX, Acceleration, ASE, Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit), Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9550 @2.83 GHz 2.83 GHz, 8.0 GB RAM; AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series.

LOL thanks my friend!!!! No speedos were hurt in the making of this edit . I don't want to have the NSPA (national speedo protection agency) on me.

Thanks again my friend for the really kind comment, I really appreciate it . Hope your week is going swell!!!!
    Take Care,
    Dave

Always a pleasure Dave. I am battling ants desparately coming into the house for refuge from the soggy environs outside. Take care and I eagerly await more of your artistic endeavours (thought I'd spell it that way for Simon).
    --Dan Roman; Sunland, CA; FSX, Acceleration, ASE, Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit), Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9550 @2.83 GHz 2.83 GHz, 8.0 GB RAM; AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series.

Uh oh....Dave is getting romantic again Nobody stand too close lol! Also as much as I would love to know what goes on up and that head of yours I don't think I couldn't handle it. Cool shot though dude! Great work!
    Take care,

9. Default

Thats from flight simulator! thats amazing. Great work!

Dan: Sorry to hear about those pesky ants . You ants leave Dan alone you hear!!!! Tell them I said that, okay, hehe. Good luck with getting rid of them. Thanks again my friend, really appreciate it, hope the rest of you week goes well!!!!

Bill: LOL thanks so much my good friend!!!! Really appreciate it!!!! How dare you tell people to back away from me, don't make me write a poem about you young man!!!! lol . Whaat you don't want to join the loco party in my mind? Really? LOL. Thanks again my friend, it really means a lot!!!!

darkeldar: Thaks so much, it means a lot!!!!
    Take Care,
    Dave