Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FS X announcement in PC Gamer?

1. Default RE: FS X announcement in PC Gamer?

Wow.

Reading that makes my pants feel funny.

Blog Entries

Default RE: FS X announcement in PC Gamer?

"Windows Vista?" What's that? Guess I'll have to stick w/ good ole FS9 and Windows XP. C'mon, Mr.Gates, give us "average salary" folks a break,will ya? I mean, we all can't just run out and buy a $1500.00+ system to run one simulator......sheesh!

I would think it still could work for Windows XP? I hope so.. It sure sounds very promising though. Hopefully alot more detailed airports and detailed landclass.

4. Default RE: FS X announcement in PC Gamer?

I'm so glad that FS10 is imminent :D.

Folks, what you have read is NOT an official announcement from MS, and I would wager a substantial sum of money that FS10 is NOT imminent, if imminent means early in 2006. Perhaps we will see an official announcement from MS early next year, but I highly doubt you will see FS10 itself early next year.

I do suspect that what you have read was the result of a "leak" combined with some speculation, in an effort to be "first to press".

Regards,
    [link:www.dreamfleet2000.com|http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx2/f...nners/LOU.gif]
    [font size=1][font color=blue]Can you pilot a plane, instead of programming an FMC to do it for you?[/font color= blue][/font size=1]

Ahh PC Gamer...the good ole gaming mag, I remember when I used to subscribe to that...they were realllllly biased about some things...yep, more speculation which makes the little guy wait :(

|Win7 x64 | Gigabyte P67A UD4 B3 | Intel i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | eVGA GTX570 1280MB | 2x4 GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint | 120GB Mushin Callisto SSD | 36GB Raptor | 250GB Seagate | Seasonic X750w | Corsair 650D|

7. Default RE: FS X announcement in PC Gamer?

Yeah I agree, usually the anouncment come way before release date. Think about it, they need to first do beta testing and that takes few months.

:)
    http://www.flightsim.com/dc/dcboard....d=148696&page=

I'm confused...

a press release about a press release LOL!

|Win7 x64 | Gigabyte P67A UD4 B3 | Intel i5 2500k @ 4.2GHz | eVGA GTX570 1280MB | 2x4 GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint | 120GB Mushin Callisto SSD | 36GB Raptor | 250GB Seagate | Seasonic X750w | Corsair 650D|

Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America.

Lets say some of that content was correct though. Wow, an Airbus! woohoooooo!

And a DH Beaver for flying around in Alaska to see the wild life! man....

I can hardly wait.

10. Default RE: FS X announcement in PC Gamer?

Yeah, even if the article was fake, it was fun to read. FS9 was great, but it is time to move on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast