Here the list:
1. Official support for nVidias stereo-3d driver (no flying autogen objects, no flying runway lights).
2. Official support for head tracking systems.
3. Support of dual core processors and newest graphic card features.
4. Realistic ATC using localised voices.
5. Smooth turns of ai aircrafts while taxing.
6. A tool for adding SIDs and STARs easily to the ATC. AI aircraft should use the SIDs and STARs to.
7. More sounds (engine start, take off) for ai aircrafts.
8. Wind speed and direction should affect the flight behavior of ai aircrafts.
9. Wind speed and direction should affect water sourfaces (waves).
10. Wind speed and direction should affect snow flakes.
11. Wind speed and direction should affect trees (in the autumn, sheets should fall from the trees).
12. Rain, ice and snow on sourfaces (aircrafts, buildings, ground).
13. Rain or snow on runways should affect the grip.
14. Puddles on the ground while it rains.
15. A your control button to activate a virtual copilot. The vcp should be able to fly the aircraft from gate to gate if neccasserily.
The vcp should be disconnectible at any time.