FS10 may come out the summer of 2006.(just a guess, I have no idea when)
The point is you should start saving your money to run fs10. My system is to buy a top pc every 4 years and it would last for 2 versions of fs. Microsoft has giving me an extra year to save money. Why?
I want microsoft to make the best fs technology allows.
1. A fs that takes full advantage of a multi-core pc
2. " " " of a physics processing unit.
3. Satelite VFR scenery.
4. atc capable of doublicating real atc, including sid's and star's.
5. All graphics handled by the graphic card.
6. 3rd party open source friendly
7. multiplayer atc
8. weather improvements (use national radar to place real weather instead of weather stations and guessing weather in between stations)
9. better sound
10 better flight models
I know everyone will not like this, but i'm willing to pay more for a grand slam fs10.