well im all for flight sim. But here are some new ideas:
1. A good visual damage system, electrics fail, engine fires, bursting tyres, some fun emergency landing procedures ( possibly recreating real events) breakable glass and breakable fusalage.
2. Added weather effects such as tornados, sand storms.
3.Real world time
4. Crisper ground textures, no more of all that blury stuff.
5. Active camera but you dont need to pay for it, so you can walk around and see different views of the plane.
6. allow passengers to get on/off
7. ability to exit the earths atmosphere (would require a pay/freeware space craft to do so, but would be very interesting)
Im not going to be over the top and say i want to blow buildings up or have the ability to leave your plane and walk around because its not going to happen! I doubt my ideas will be taken to account by anyone but it would make my year if they did!
I have a very good feeling it will be well worth buying though, whatever they change.