Current/proposed repaint List

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, even though I've had (and love) the Dreamfleet 727 for several months now.

I was wondering if anyone knows of/is doing an older Iraqi Airways repaint? I've always thought they had a sharp color scheme.

Thanks in advance.

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone done the eastern Whisperjet White 727-100 like early 70's livery yet..I havent seen it,and I may do the Bicentennial version also.

I've been into Scenery stuff lately and took a break from painting,and aside from having PC issues,I just reinstalled the 727 again,and wanted to drum up some undone 721 liveries...

Joe

• 4 months later...

To the 727-200 paint artists,

Would you please consider making repaints for Virtual Airlines? I'd love to see the bird in our VA colors :) Unfortunately I have no clue whatsoever when it comes to making repaints.

If you're interested in making a repaint for me, I have an example of a freeware 727 in our VA colors.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Sander

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

First let me echo the many posts that say very well done to the crew that made this add on. I belong to Globe Cargo VA which up until now has been soley a 747 VA. We are now venturing into using the 727 and ATR in our operations. We have yet to implement this, but are working on it as I post this. Is there anyone that can do a repaint for the 727 and ATR in the new DHL yellow? I know absolutely nothing about repaints etc. I do know we are going to be needing this in the near future.

Thanks in advance!

I'm certain that if you search either the Flightsim or Avsim libraries you'll find at least one repaint template for the 727 in DHL yellow, maybe for the ATR too.

Let me know if you can't find one.

Cheers

Paul Golding

Dreamfleet/Flight1 727 & 727X Developer

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, your 727 is really amazing. I enjoy it a lot. What I'm desperately looking for is the 727-100 and -200 in the orange 'National' livery, the one with the sun on the tail. I've searched avsim and flightsim, but in vain.

Are you planning on releasing that livery in the near future? I'm sure your 727 would look really pretty that way.;)

Best regards

Chris

I couldn't find one either. There won't be any "official" repaints done for the current 727, so you may have luck posting in the main 727 forum to see if you can find a painter that want's to it.

Paul

Cheers

Paul Golding

Dreamfleet/Flight1 727 & 727X Developer