Just trying out Airport for Windows for the first time and hit the following problems:
1. On Preferences/Directories, help file has a screenshot from an earlier version and there is no explanation on what to do with the File BGL path edit box and the check box above. (I set this to FS2000\scenedb\Airport\scenery and checked the box).
2. SCASM saves compiled file in same folder as APT file - not in FS2000\scenedb\Airport\scenery although its log window says it did.
3. On completion of assembly, get error dialog "TestIsle.sca generation completed, but SCASM Error Log Not Found" (twice - another one for TestIsle_AFD.SCA).
4. On Section/General dialog: Scenery layer edit box is updated from 0 to next available only when it receives input focus, and this is not saved with the APT file (re-open file and it's back to 0)
5. FS2000's scenery.cfg file is not updated (did this manually to get things working).
6. Could not get Create AFD to work.
7. Help could not find the chm file after I had shut down and rebooted my system (worked fine after installation).
My stuff is on funny drive letters - maybe this is a problem:
Airport is on Drive G:, my working drive (local saves etc.) is Drive H: and FS2000 is installed on Drive I: - I set all the folders correctly in the Directories dialog.