My Event Manager is done - well, at least in beta. It is intended to be a tool that we can use to help us keep track of and visualize the race legs and plan additional hops.
A few notes:
- The system will log a series of flight legs, showing lot's of information about each leg and the event itself.
- You can use the tools to find current weather, airport information, and detailed flight plans for any destination.
- You can use it as your own flight logging system, from cross-country adventures or international flights.
- I did not add a log book feature, as I'd rather have the logging for the race be done here on the forums. The forums are the official record for the event and the passing of the baton is done here.
- I did not include a scheduling feature, as I assume this will be done more effectively here. There is, however, a simple message board where you can post whatever you want.
Please take a look and give me any feedback or suggestions you have. Please create a username or if you rather, use username:test and password:user to log in. You can add new events or legs or whatever.
Edit: Doh, forgot the link!