Scotflight For FSX Version 1.1 Released
Scotflight Scenery and Visual Flight are pleased to announce the release of Scotflight for FSX Vol 1: Highlands & Islands Version 1.1.
Version 1.1 is major overhaul of the scenery making it compatible with all possible combinations of FSX currently available, i.e. both versions of FSX (Standard and Deluxe) with or without the services packs (SP1 & SP2) and with or without FSX Acceleration expansion pack. Note: Version 1.1 has not yet been fully tested with DirectX 10.
In addition, Version 1.1 includes the following enhancements:
- Colonsay and Coll airports updated with new tarmac runways in line with real-world developments
- AI traffic and airfield parking has been reworked
- ATC now works correctly on airfields where available
- More detailed hold-short features on selected airfields
- Additional reworking to remove 'water-filled' islands
Scotflight for FSX - Highlands & Islands includes 27 detailed airports and airfields and a host of other features to bring the landscape in this remote and beautiful part of the world to life. The scenery also includes a new, even more detailed coastline for the whole of Scotland.
Version 1.1 is available now via download (£15.99) or on CD (£18.49 plus P&P), and can be ordered securely online from Visual Flight using a variety of payment methods. Existing users can download the new version free of charge using their existing download instructions.
For more information, please visit: