A small helicopter but a great simulation! One of the most popular general aviation utility and training helicopters in the world is now available for FSX and FS2004. The S300CBi is modelled in extreme high-quality detail based on extensive research on the real-world aircraft. The aircraft is supplied with a set of unique tools to customise and enhance your rotary flying experience.
For further details and some stunning screen shots click here
- Highly accurate and intricately detailed model.
- Authentic custom sound built from the real aircraft sounds in and out.
- Highly realistic custom flight model created by an industry leader in this field.
- High quality authentic aircraft textures inside and out giving you that "real feel".
- Immersive virtual cockpit with mouse clickable instruments and knobs.
- Authentic 2D instrument panel included.
- Authentic animations; Rotors, rotating belts, moving swash plates, entry doors, even the door handles work!
- Details, details! Highly detailed engine and rotor drives and small but important items like the Comms and Nav radio antennas, footsteps, tie down points, door hinges, temperature gauge probes, fuel tank caps - you can even see the printing on the individual drive belts, all individually numbered!
- Variety for fun flying! Aircraft variations include the choice of one or two fuel tanks (with appropriate changes in flight performance), four different paint schemes with 6 authentic national aircraft registrations. In total there are 100 variations to choose from! Even flying with or without a passenger is an option!
- Custom model and nation/registration selection tool for easy selection of the aircraft variation that you wish to fly. You will even see the correct number of people in the cabin!
- AeroPaint texture utility. Create new custom liveries of the aircraft or edit the exitsting ones. (External painting program required such as MS Paint).
- Operating navigation and landing lights.
- Cockpit night lighting.
- Full and comprehensive documentation included based on the real aircraft manual, covering technical details, panel and gauge descriptions, normal and emergency procedures, checklists and much more.
- A dedicated web site www.jfflyingclub.com to meet other Flying Club pilots, share your experiences, tips and download additional files, paints and resources and enhance the features of your Flying Club.
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Flight Simulator X or 2004, Windows XP
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: PC with 1.7GHz equivalent or higher processor (2.5GHz for FSX), 512Mb RAM (1.0Gb for FSX), 64Mb graphics card (128Mb for FSX), 1.5Gb hard drive space
About Just FlightJust Flight is the world's leading flight simulation specialist, publishing a wide variety of digital aviation products. Their range comprises a multitude of different titles, including stand alone flight simulations as well as add-ons for Microsoft's multi-million selling Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator. Just Flight also has Just Trains, a specialist label devoted to stand alone train simulators as well as add-ons for the ever-popular Microsoft Train Simulator.
A British company, based in Cambridge, Just Flight has been established for over ten years. It prides itself on quality, value and customer service, which it backs up with a unique money-back guarantee on all its products.