New for 2017, Realworld Scenery Kuwait 3D.
- Full HD photoreal scenery for the country of Kuwait
- Full night lighting with a variety of light styles for realism and diversity
- Various buildings based on GIS data, situated in the footprint of actual buildings
- Various vegetation based on area of the world and placed acording to GIS data sources
- Frame rates optimized scenery for immaculate performance
- Realism that beats any landclass based scenery
Kuwait, officially the State of Kuwait, is a country in western Asia. Situated in the northern edge of Eastern Arabia at the tip of the Persian Gulf, it shares borders with Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
There are two airports in Kuwait. Kuwait International Airport serves as the principal hub for international air travel. State-owned Kuwait Airways is the largest airline in the country. A portion of the airport complex is designated as Al Mubarak Air Base, which contains the headquarters of the Kuwait Air Force, as well as the Kuwait Air Force Museum. In 2004, the first private airline of Kuwait, Jazeera Airways, was launched. In 2005, the second private airline, Wataniya Airways was founded.
Experience the scenery, fly the Realworld!