Virtual-Fly produces RUDDO Pedals with a superior commitment on durability. Its metal case with aluminum and solid steel parts as well as all mobile components are designed for a long lasting performance.
Load Cells On Differential Brakes
Talk about innovation! RUDDO Pedals are equipped with load cells (pressure sensors) on its differential brakes so you don't have to worry about applying too much pressure to the pedals or loosing precision performance.
- Designed to simulate the minimum effort exerted in real aircraft
- Incredibly Real! Brake force differential is activated according to the force exerted by incorporating a series of pressure sensors also called "load cells" that calculate the pressure exerted by each foot
- Pedals manufactured from 100% aluminium alloy
- Driver incorporated to adjust the maximum force exerted (for people who prefer a smoother touch).
- Two holding types: through hollows in the platform base or with Velcro straps.
- Linear ball guide technology that offers an extra-smooth feel
- Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, X, X Steam Edition, Prepar3D and X-Plane.
- For set-up, a driver is included that connects directly with FSX or Prepar3D, however this can be programmed like any other games device, using FSUIPC or the drop-down FS2004/FSX or P3D menus.