The exciting and varied job of an air traffic controller on your PC!
Paderborn, 20 December 2013 - Aerosoft is proud to announce the immediate release of the download version of the ATC simulator Global Air Traffic Control which is available now at www.aerosoft.com for 29.95 EUR. The boxed version will be sold at retailers from 30 January 2014 for 29.99 EUR. Global Air Traffic Control (GATC) is a PC-Simulation of the task of Tower, Approach and Departure controllers. For the first time ever all the major airports in the whole world are simulated in literally unprecedented detail. The program uses the same (licensed) database as the majority of airlines so for each of the nearly 14.000 airports you will guide aircraft over the correct routing and procedures.
GATC also includes a 'gaming' mode where ever increasing traffic will test the users' skills. Not only will you have to keep the aircraft type in mind (a massive Airbus A380 will need a lot more room to turn than a Twin Otter) but also the wind and visibility. Traffic flow is also simulated in a realistic way: There are times when the air traffic controller simply is not able to handle the traffic and he will need to keep aircraft in holding patterns.
Another essential feature in GATC is the possibility to share content with other users. Global Air Traffic Control basically allows you to edit anything. If you feel B747's should climb faster, you can edit the aircraft file. If your favourite airline buys a new aircraft type, you can add it.
Finally Global Air Traffic Control provides a challenging simulation of one of the most stressful jobs.
- Close to 14.000 airports with all runways, SIDs, STARs, Arrivals, waypoints (including restrictions)
- 100 Airlines (expanding every day) with correct destinations and aircraft types
- 80 Aircraft types that all fly realistic (speeds, turning rates, climb and descend rates etc)
- Updatable navigation database (NavDataPro)
- All aspects of the simulator user editable, users are expressly invited to share content
- Various scenarios
- Real Time weather (requires online connection)
- Win 7 and 8 touch interface
- Control aircraft with mouse or text interface
- MultiPlayer mode via LAN possible
- Fully functional demo version available
For further information please visit our web site at www.aerosoft.de.