Just Flight - L-1011 TriStar
The sophisticated Lockheed L-1011 TriStar was years ahead of its time when it first flew in the early 1970s, but the cost of developing its RB-211 engines almost bankrupted Rolls-Royce and Lockheed only survived with a loan from the US Government.
The Just Flight TriStar package features four highly accurate L-1011 variants in 25 paint schemes:
- L-1011-500 civilian airliner
- Royal Air Force TriStar C2 (passenger)
- K1 (passenger/air-to-air tanker)
- KC1 (cargo/air-to-air tanker)
The highly detailed virtual cockpit features an engineer's panel (complete with refuelling controls on the K1 and KC1) and fully functioning Inertial Navigation System. Roll augmentation, Direct Lift Control and active control system are simulated.
The aircraft feature high definition 2048x2048 textures, a deployable in-flight refuelling drogue on the tanker variants, authentic sound set from Turbine Sound Studios, and a comprehensive 100-page manual with flight tutorial and INS guide is included.
- Highly accurate L-1011-500 TriStar model, built over drawings and plans of the real aircraft
- Royal Air Force TriStar C2 (passenger), K1 (passenger/air-to-air tanker) and KC1 (cargo/air-to-air tanker) variants included
- Fully functioning INS unit for realistic navigation
- Highly detailed virtual cockpit including Engineer's panel (with refuelling controls on the K1 and KC1)
- Authentic sound set from Turbine Sound Studios delivers the full force of the three Rolls-Royce RB211 turbofan engines
- Deployable in-flight refuelling drogue
- Comprehensive manual including flight tutorial
- Accurate flight dynamics closely simulate the real aircraft performance envelope - roll augmentation, direct lift control and active control system are simulated
- Multiple interior and exterior viewpoints, including wing views
Just Flight - L-1011 TriStar Livery Pack
Are you enjoying the Just Flight L-1011 TriStar Jetliner? Would you like some additional TriStar liveries to make your flights to more worldwide destinations even more realistic? Then this pack is for you!
The ten civilian liveries cover airlines from Europe, North America and Asia and bring you a mix of well-known airlines and more obscure carriers. Six military liveries are also included and these depict a mixture of old and new RAF paint schemes.
- British Airways
- Delta Airlines
- BWIA (old)
- Air Transat
- Air India
- ATA Hawaii
- Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Air Luxor
- C2, Early White Scheme (ZE704)
- C2, White Scheme (ZE704)
- C2A, White Scheme (ZE704)
- KC1, White Scheme (ZD953)
- K1, Grey Scheme (ZD951)
- K1, Low Viz Scheme (ZD949)