DUXFORD, UK, May 9th, 2013 - The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics have released Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 for Windows PC.
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 (FC3) is the next evolution of the Flaming Cliffs series. FC3 features the F-15C, A-10A, Su-27, Su-33, MiG-29A, MiG-29S, Su-25T, and Su-25. FC3 aircraft provide an easy learning curve for new players and focuses on a broad range of aircraft including air-to-air fighters and ground pounding attack aircraft. FC3 adds a wealth of new features and improvements to previous versions of the Flaming Cliffs series. FC3 is a module of DCS: World, which makes it compatible with all other DCS: World titles like A-10C, Black Shark 2, P-51D, and Combined Arms.
New Key Features for the Flaming Cliffs Series
- Compatibility with all DCS titles through DCS World integration.
- New 6 degrees of freedom (6DOF) cockpit and model for the F-15C, Su-27, A-10A and Su-25.
- New Su-27 external model.
- New F-15C, Su-27, and Su-33 campaigns.
- Improved landing dynamics.
- Improved flight dynamics for air-to-air missiles.
- Updated and improved HUDs and other cockpit systems.
- Resource Manager that adds logistics control to missions.
- Expanded theatre of operations map into eastern Georgia.
- Countless other improvements in the areas of the mission editor, special effects, new models, terrain detail and AI.
Download for $49.99 from: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/shop.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 will require an installation of Lock On: Modern Air Combat or a previous version Flaming Cliffs.
DCS: World is a new, free, combat simulation. DCS: World provides a free-to-play Su-25T ground attack aircraft with no online restrictions. Online DCS: World includes friendly and enemy forces that can be controlled by other players or AI air and ground units. The purchase of additional DCS modules allows the player to have careers as pilots of the A-10C Warthog, KA-50 Black Shark attack helicopter, P-51D Mustang, or armor vehicle commander. You may read more about DCS: World and its modules at: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/
About The Fighter Collection
The Fighter Collection, as well as developing software for the entertainment and serious game markets, also operates, rebuilds and maintains Europe's largest collection of airworthy WWII fighters based at Duxford Airfield, in the UK. For more information visit our web site: http://www.fighter-collection.com/