The chart topper landing simulator is now available for Android.
Mayday! Emergency Landing from Reludo has been one the greatest successes on iTunes in the last month, with more than 3 million downloads and a growing community of enthusiastic pilots. The app climbed the top ten in over 60 countries, ranking #1 in the US, UK, Germany and all major countries for game categories.
The game is now ready to land on Android-powered devices, thus allowing new pilots to face the most dangerous weather conditions and aircraft failures.
"Android users were impatient to experience the harshness of landing an aircraft in extreme weather conditions - said Antonio Farina, Chairman of Reludo -. They can now join their iOS fellow pilots in driving passengers safely home.
'Mayday!' is all about landing all sorts of aircraft in increasingly difficult conditions. From the windy shores of the Maldives, to the rainy and foggy airports of northern Europe, the game takes the players in the last bits of an engaging and entertaining journey. Will they make it safely to the ground?
The main features are:
- 3 different type of aircrafts
- 5 breathtaking scenarios all around the world: countryside, desert, seaside, city, tropical islands
- 4 different meteo conditions: heavy wind, heavy turbulence, heavy fog, night
- 4 type of surfaces: landing strip, motorway, ground, water landing
- heartbreaking airplane failures: flaps, gear, engine
- on-board emergencies: bomb on-board, radioactive leakage, structural damage, fire on-board
- new extra missions released monthly
For more info check out the product info page on www.reludo.com.
Mayday! Emergency Landing is available on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reludo.emergencylanding
An iOS version was previously released and is also still available.
Reludo is an independent developer of social and mobile games. The company creates cross-platform, online persistent titles with the goal of attracting and retaining wide audiences through addictive gameplay experiences that go beyond the single platform of use. It was founded by Antonio Farina, who has been active in the market for over 30 years. He was previously founder and owner of Milestone, the largest Italian videogames development company to date.