OpusFSX The ultimate Flight Simulator Interface for FSX and Prepar3D
Version 3.00 is now available for download.
This latest release includes many improvements listed below.
- Larger internal weather map, increased to cover 1280km x 1280km (800 x 800 miles).
- New Met Station list including 8,320 stations around the globe.
- Improved Weather Interpolation (WINTER) algorithm.
- Added a 'Thunderstorms Require TS Descriptor' option.
- Introduced a Dynamic Weather Theme size option.
- Improved the Opus Weather Report details and the Addon menu options.
- Introduced named TrackIR head movement limits for the camera definitions.
- Introduced command shortcut button and key assignments.
- Introduced a cloud smoothing option to help minimise local cloud changes.
- Improved intelligent auto-cirrus calculations and cloud precipitation.
- Improved cirrostratus and cirrocumulus precedence and conditions.
- Improved cloud depths for all alto and cirro cloud types.
- Improved upper atmosphere wind and temperature targets.
- Improved forced recovery checks for stabilised winds.
- Introduced three levels of intelligent windshear.
- Introduced intelligent cloud icing data.
Live Weather Reports ... Now provide a perfect long range (400 mile) ATIS for your Local, Destination and up to 4 Alternate airfields or sites. The OpusFSX Lower and Upper Atmosphere reports will also provide detailed winds and temperatures aloft targets derived from the GRIB forecast data.