DALLAS, Texas - It was December 27, 2011, when American Jet Charter Virtual (AJC) first took to the air in its current form. To celebrate one year of continuous operations, AJC has added an extensive fleet, updated the web site, and released significant updates to its routes and destinations.
"A year ago we started with 7 aircraft and 3 pilots," said J. Lyman, Boston Hub Manger for American Jet Charter, in a statement. "Since then we have added over 250 more routes and over 20 aircraft. Our pilots have recorded over 1,000 flight hours and our highest time pilot has over 300 hours."
Sean McLain, CEO, stated, "It has been an amazing first year for AJC by any measure. The pilot community here is second to none and we look forward to many more years." American Jet Charter has these other fantastic benefits that we offer as well:
- 4 Hubs throughout the United States
- Many great destinations Domestic and International
- New and classic Paint Schemes
- Large and varied fleet
- 1 year of successful operations
- Great and knowledgeable management team
- Fun filled family-orientated VA
- Online flying events
- 24/7 Teamspeak server for all pilots and members
We are always excepting new pilot applications. If interested in joining, visit our web site at