This scenery expansion package for Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Lockheed Martin Prepar3D and Laminar Research X-Plane 10 contains a highly detailed Bloemfontein International Airport.
Bloemfontein Airport was constructed in 1912 and it was South Africa's third largest airport at the time. It is located 10 kilometers (6 miles) from the city of Bloemfontein which is also the capital city of the Free State Province.
This package contains Bloemfontein International Airport, New Tempe Airport and the City of Bloemfontein with all the prominent buildings and landmarks.
- All three versions in ONE package!
- Highly detailed airport buildings
- Accurate runway/apron lighting
- Fully AI traffic compatible
- Corrected layout with accurate road network and added vehicle traffic
- Fully configurable installer - No computer experience needed to install!