Kimberley is the capital of the Northern Cape Province and is located near the confluence of the Vaal and Orange Rivers. The town is most famous for the Big Hole, a landmark carved into the earth by early diamond prospectors.
This airport contains a detailed Kimberley Airport, prominent landmarks and buildings in the town, road network and the 'Big Hole'! It supports FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane 10.
- All three versions in ONE package!
- Highly detailed airport buildings
- Accurate runway/apron lighting
- Fully AI traffic compatible
- Corrected layout with accurate road network and added vehicle traffic.
- Fully configurable installer - No computer experience needed to install!