Iceland is truly one of the most astonishing and unique places of this planet. Fire, ice and gushers engrave the scenery and the force of the elements is present all over the island. The biggest volcanic island of the world attracts many tourists throughout the year. The only international airport of Iceland is Keflavik Airport, 50 km to the southwest of the capital Reykjavik.
This airport is of great importance as it also functions as a military airfield. The modern architecture of the civil terminal is a true eye-catcher. Our airport model has been created true to the original and is an ideal add-on for our scenery Iceland X.
- Absolutely new created scenery for FSX and FS2004
- Detailed display of the airport and surrounding, including prominent objects
- Photorealistic ground textures based on an aerial image (0.5m/pxl)
- All buildings and airport institutions
- Photoreal textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Original navaids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Complete taxi and runway signs
- Astonishing night textures
- Individual adaption for all seasons
- Weather and snow effects (e.g. snow capped roofs on buildings in winter)
- AI compatible
- Compatible to Airport Enhancement Services (from AES v2.13)
- Superb frame rates
- Including FSX and FS2004 version
- Compatible to Iceland X (FSX version)
- Manual in English and German plus charts