FSInventions announces the expansion of their product line with a new version of their FSFlyingSchool add-on for Prepar3D.
- A team of flight instructors who talk to you, giving you immediate, detailed advice on your flying technique.
- Unique scoring system rates all phases of flight: taxi, take off, cruise, approach, landing and much more.
- Fly a whole flight or just practice landings - you always receive a detailed score.
- Your flights and their scores are tracked in full detail in your own FSFlyingSchool logbook (itself in two convenient formats).
- Submit your best scores to the FSFlyingSchool web site to show off your flying skills to the rest of the world.
- Focuses on airmanship and recording your achievements.
- Track your progress as you improve - take satisfaction from doing difficult things correctly.
- Works with the flight simulator community's favorite aircraft.
FSFlyingSchool's Career Analyzer provides an in depth analysis of all flights flown with FSFlyingSchool.
This unique graphic display examines over 70 different aspects of the pilot's performance during landings, circuits and flying in general. Each pilot in the FSFlyingSchool pilot roster can be examined separately, with options to examine flights in specific aircraft, or all aircraft together. Use the Career Analyzer to find areas of your performance which need attention and concentrate on getting them just right. Areas such as Landing Vertical Speed and Rough Turns are good places to start.