Vilnius International Airport (IATA: VNO, ICAO: EYVI) (or in Lithuanian: Tarptautinis Vilniaus oro uostas) is the largest civil airport in Lithuania. It was designed in the standard Soviet airport way (down to the murals of soldier comrades) in the 1950s for just 20 aircraft movements a day. When Lithuania became part of the EU and the economy blossomed the airport got a new highly modern terminal in 2007. The airport now handles close to 1, 5 million passengers every year.
Lithuania is a proud country with a rich history and a bright future. The economy is hit by the 2007 economic crises but just before that it was one of the fastest growing economies in the EU. As the basic elements of the nation did not change there is a solid chance the country will become a regional power to be reckoned with in the decades to come. The modern airport will be a major factor in that development.
There are very few detailed airports East of Germany at this moment. With Vilnius International X your virtual world is expanded into a whole new direction!
- Completely new designed scenery for FSX and FS2004
- Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport and Vilnius city
- Photo realistic ground textures
- All airport buildings and institutions
- Realistic navigation aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Numerous taxi- and runway signs
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic runway and taxiway lighting
- Fully AI compatible
- Excellent frame rates
- FSX and FS2004 version included
- Manual and charts included