Visualize HD proudly presents their first scenery for FSX.
Colonsay is an island in the Scottish Inner Hebrides, located north of Islay and south of Mull. This scenery also includes the Colonsay Airport (EGEY) also know as Port-adhair Colbhasaigh, which is located 3 nm west of Scalasaig. It is a small airport, with two 25 minute flights every Tuesday and Thursday to Oban Airport by Hebridean Air Services.
Enjoy exploring the island and manage various beautiful approaches to Colonsay Airport.
- HD 1m/pix ground cover image for the whole island of Colonsay (summer day and night)
- Accurate LOD 11/19m mesh covering Colonsay and surrounding islands + parts of Ireland and UK
- Colonsay Airport (EGEY) featuring HD models and ground poly
- New 2012 airfield layout
- All lakes updated including watermask (original lake shape)
- Accurate coastline
- Autogen placed over the island including night textures (houses, trees, lighthouse, windmills...)
- Animated birds
- Fast and easy installer