Flight One Software continues to cover new areas using Ground Environment X. Flight One Software is proud to announce that Ground Environment X Atlantic and Pacific Tropics for Microsoft Flight Simulator X is now available.
Ground Environment X Atlantic and Pacific Tropics builds on the award winning techniques of the GEX series and continues using our new approach in texture design, incorporating high level detail graphics in the default Flight Simulator X 1-meter texture resolution format. This delivers a hi-fidelity image without using excessive disk space or processor power. Our design allows a simulation pilot to enjoy clearly defined visuals from nearly ground level up to higher altitudes.
Ground Environment X brings all-new ground textures to FSX, and it boasts an incredible 1 m/pixel texture resolution, using native 1024x1024 pixel images, and includes all seasons, meticulously designed night textures and the latest techniques in autogen placement and alignment. All this while keeping maximum Flight Simulator performance in mind during development.
The easy-to-use interface will provide for easy installing the new textures, and is designed with Flight1's "keep-it-simple yet powerful" philosophy.
GEX Atlantic and Pacific tropics covers the following locations:
Mexico, Central America, Cuba, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Bahamas, Guam, Hawaii, Philippines, the Caribbean, parts of tropical Asia such as Indonesia and some stretches of northern South America
With all currently available GEX regions installed (NA, EU, AFME) this package will have a high impact on both Asia and South America.
GEX Atlantic And Pacific Tropics Will Provide The Following Features:
- Coverage from the Philippines to Mexico/Central America, Caribbean and Hawaiian Islands.
- Major upgrade for GEX North America v1.90+ when installed with GEX NA.
- Enhanced textures to assist in rendering clear visuals as low as 250-500ft.
- High volume autogen layout with optimizations for maximum performance.
- Synchronizes all GEX regions. No texture switching between regions.
- Full texture support for SceneryTech and Xclass landclass products.
- 1m/pixel - 1024x1024 Textures - No excessive resolution to render.
- Automated file backup system with merged region backup storage.
- Sync patches provided for UTX USACanadaUT Alaska.
- FSX tree render issue addressed in autogen annotation.
- Improved default FSX road night lighting.
- Highly detailed aerial views.
- Natural seasonal blending.