Continuing our effort to frequently release new versions of our app, we're proud to announce the latest update of Infinite Flight, our Flight Simulator for iOS.
Infinite Flight for iOS is a universal app that runs on iPhone 4 & 4s, iPad 1 & 2 & 3 and iPod Touch 4th Generation. Priced at $4.99, it features multiple airplanes, realistic physics simulation, heads up display, autopilot, 2 regions with 140+ airports, configurable time & weather settings, a beginner tutorial, logbook and more.
Version 1.2 bring great new features and bug fixes. Our newest airplane is the CRJ-200, which was the top request on our feedback site in the Aircraft Category when we started working on it last month. It comes as a free add-on with this update. Missions are also part of the top requested items, we've listened, and this update comes with a Space Shuttle with 4 missions, a set of precision landing missions for the Boeing 747 as well as 3 formation flight missions with the Spitfire!
We also made improvements to the map control with added support for pinch-to-zoom and panning, making flight planning much easier. The map also shows more Navigation Data with Airways and Fixes.
On the bug fixes front, we fixed issues with the controls, sound, achievements and flight model.
Here is the full list of features and fixes for this release:
- Added the Bombardier CRJ-200
- Added the Space Shuttle (With 4 landing missions)
- Added support for elevator trim
- New missions for the 747 (Landing)
- New missions for the Spitfire (Formation Flight)
- Improved runways (Markings and new texture)
- Added pinch to zoom and panning to the map control
- Added Airways and Fixes to the map (usable in flight plans)
- Tweaked physics of the 321 (adjusted weight) and Cessna 172 (Adjusted weight and lift curves)
- Better nose wheel behavior (steering angle increased)
- Inverted controls issue is now fixed
- Sound shouldn't go away anymore
- Fixed broken drag computation that caused uncontrollable spins
- Fixed broken landing achievements
Video showing some of the new features:
Our blog (http://www.flyingdevstudio.com) Twitter feed (http://twitter.com/#!/flyingdevstudio) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Infinite-Flight/125847247491558) contain regular updates about the progress of the simulator.
About Flying Development Studio:
Flying Development Studio LLC is an independent game developer company based in California that specializes in high quality flight simulation products for mobile platforms. For more information, they can be reached at email@example.com.