Accu-Feel is a program written for FSX that uses additional physics and sound to elevate almost your entire aircraft collection*, both default and 3rd party. It works at the core of FSX, and therefore does not make any changes to any of your aircraft files (for example, downloaded aircraft paints won't be touched). In fact, we don't need to edit or change a single file in your entire FSX install directory. We instead "read" the aircraft that is loaded, analyze it, then automatically create a custom physics and sound profile that is saved outside FSX. You, the customer, don't even have to know this is all happening. You can just select your aircraft and fly it.
However, people all have different likings, and while we have ours, we are happy for each person to have theirs too. So every aircraft can also be customized. Using an in-game GUI (Graphical User Interface), settings can be viewed and edited with easy-to-use sliders and buttons. Once done, all settings are automatically saved with the press of one button.
After installing Accu-Feel, you may climb in one of your "probably never flown" default Microsoft-built aircraft and think, "this is actually quite enjoyable." Once we started playing with the initial versions of Accu-Feel, we found that our entire aircraft collection felt a whole lot bigger. Accu-Feel is also tested in-house with over forty 3rd party aircraft.
* Helicopters not currently supported
- Built for the world's most popular flight simulator, Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
- Simple, safe non-destructive installation leaves all of your aircraft directories untouched (aircraft.cfg, panel.cfg, etc. are not changed)
- Works with almost all FSX aircraft. Tested with both default and over forty 3rd party aircraft.
- Easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) allows for easy (and fun) customization of any aircraft
- Saves aircraft automatically
- Built using the Accu-Sim sound system, which is the most powerful sound system available and is already used safely on thousands of FSX installations
- Ground physics for both on and off pavement for both tricycle and tail dragger airframes bucks your airplane around, making just taxiing a quality experience
- Dynamic tire screeching and rub sounds tied into the physics of each tire, which makes every landing not just feel different, but sound different. You have more feel for exactly how well you are controlling your aircraft, both big and small.
- Runway / pavement seams send dynamic jolts through your airframe that you can both feel and hear
- Physics-driven sound system
- Cabin sounds from an old classic planes (bag of bolts) to the more modern, stronger pressurized tube liners, both on the ground and in the air
- Dynamic wind gives a strong sense of how your aircraft is flying, giving feel to everything from a glider to a commercial airliner
- Fuselage drag rumble is dynamically created, recreating the dropping of flaps, gear, or high pressures developed when approaching an airframe's Vne (Never Exceed Speed). Both IAS and Mach limits are simulated
- Stall buffet and sounds creep in before the airplane stalls, giving you better feel and control of the aircraft while flying "on the edge"
- Brake squeals and vibrations
- Open cockpit experience, which allows you to hear the suction of the wind, deep wind, propeller, or turbojet whine when opening a canopy or door